Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/05 20:49:12 UTC

SimpleFormTransformer (was: From Woody to CocoonForms)

On 05.03.2004 16:57, Ralph Goers wrote:

> I am not in favor of having FormValidatorAction and SimpleFormsTransformer
> deprecated.  They are lightweight and do the job they were intended to do.

Until now the discussions about deprecating old form stuff where only
about the two existing blocks and frameworks XMLForms and JXForms. I
don't know about SimpleFormTransformer - is Woody/CForms in contrary
really complex?

Joerg

Re: SimpleFormTransformer (was: From Woody to CocoonForms)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> On 05.03.2004 16:57, Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> I am not in favor of having FormValidatorAction and
>> SimpleFormsTransformer
>> deprecated.  They are lightweight and do the job they were intended to
>> do.
>
> Until now the discussions about deprecating old form stuff where only
> about the two existing blocks and frameworks XMLForms and JXForms. I
> don't know about SimpleFormTransformer - is Woody/CForms in contrary
> really complex?

Never mind. CForms are very easy. I will be +1 in deprecate the
FormValidatorAction and SimpleFormsTransformer in favor of woody.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.