Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Navanee <na...@equadriga.com> on 2003/07/22 04:07:58 UTC

run a project in new VM

Hello,

Please read the following Q & A.

Q: How do I integrate DashO into my automated build process?

A: All DashO products have a command line interface, suitable for
integrating into scripting
environments. DashO uses System.exit(x) to indicate its status to
callers.  For this reason,
users of Java based build environments, such as Ant, must start DashO in
a new VM.

How can we run Dasho in new VM? / How can we run a project file in new
VM?

Expecting your helpÂ…

Thanks and Regards,
Navanee.

Re: run a project in new VM

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:07 pm, Navanee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Expecting your helpÂ…

Please ask these types of questions on the user list
user@ant.apache.org

Thanks