Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alfie Kirkpatrick <Al...@ioko.com> on 2009/07/21 11:40:43 UTC

Anyone using Java Rebel and T5?

Hi, have recently installed the trial of Java Rebel and wondered if
anyone else has been using it and found issues, etc.

So far it seems to be reloading my services no problem which is a big
win now that I'm so used to having this ability for page/component
classes. But have not really used it in anger yet.

They have a plugin API so I wondered if it would be sensible/feasible to
detect changes in an AppModule in order to re-build the registry to pick
up changes to bindings, contributions, etc. Am sure there could be some
complex issues around this though. What do people think?

Thanks, Alfie.