Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/10/29 13:29:40 UTC

source repo and initial import

Hi!

Is there already a repo for batchee already set up?
Didn't find anything so far.

I talked with Romain on IRC and the steps we agreed on are the following:
We
 will first import the JBatch part from Scott Kurtz taken as is with a
clear commit message that this is the original import and the 'forked'
part.
After that we will change the license headers, do the proper
NOTICE and LICENSE file changes and start applying our changes on top of
 it.

That way it should be really clear in the repo which part was the RI foundation and what parts got added by us.

any objection?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: source repo and initial import

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yep, just 3 modules. The issue is more my fork doesnt start from it

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
good idea, txs!

LieGrue,
strub