Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/27 17:13:57 UTC

the price of a product and the cart object

Hello,

Can anyone give me a hint on how the price which is visualised at a product
in the ecommerce site comes into the cart object for visualisation on the
cart.
I know it is sent via a form into the "additem" request. Via the controller
it goes to the "addToCart" method in the ShoppingCartEvents.java file and
in that method there it goes via the call "cartHelper.addToCart" further.
But i don't see in detail where the price of the product goes into the cart
object.

Can anyone help me? I don't find it immediately.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Re: the price of a product and the cart object

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
ok Jacques,
Thanks,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Heidi (Eric I guess)

Yes but not OFBiz development, your own development :)

"The developer list is strictly for topics related to the design and development of the OFBiz Project itself."

The idea is you will get a quicker support (more persons available) and it's more fair to share with everybody

Also the wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Jacques

Le 27/06/2017 à 19:37, Heidi Dehaes - Olagos a écrit :
> But it is about development.
> Eric
>
> Olagos bvba
> Heidi Dehaes
> Kerkstraat 34
> 2570 Duffel
> Belgium
> Tel. :     015/31 53 04
> GSM :    0485/22 35 80
> E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
> http://www.olagos.eu
> http://www.olagos.com
> http://www.olagos.be
> http://www.olagos.nl

>> Hi, I believe this email is better asked on the user mailing list.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
>> <in...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Can anyone give me a hint on how the price which is visualised at a
>> product
>>> in the ecommerce site comes into the cart object for visualisation on the
>>> cart.
>>> I know it is sent via a form into the "additem" request. Via the
>> controller
>>> it goes to the "addToCart" method in the ShoppingCartEvents.java file and
>>> in that method there it goes via the call "cartHelper.addToCart" further.
>>> But i don't see in detail where the price of the product goes into the
>> cart
>>> object.
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me? I don't find it immediately.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Eric
>>>
>>> Olagos bvba
>>> Heidi Dehaes