Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/12/24 03:00:36 UTC

[Design Doc] [RFC] Executor Authentication

Hello all,
As part of the continuing effort to secure all communication in a Mesos
cluster, we would like to add authentication to the executor HTTP API.
Linked below is a design document draft for this feature; I would love to
get the community's feedback! Feel free to leave comments on the Google
doc, as well as high-level discussion here on this thread.

Considering the timing, I will leave the design doc JIRA open for comments
for at least a couple weeks, so that people have time after the new year to
comment. I'll send out another email on this thread in the new year.

Design doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12GMJ7VGGMKsMz4JZK-2fblAJhvYlJhVUV8aF9fNh8qQ/edit?usp=sharing

JIRA Epic:

Cheers,
Greg

Re: [Design Doc] [RFC] Executor Authentication

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Hello all,
I wanted to bump up this thread since it was sent just before the end of
the year. You can find in the previous email a link to the executor
authentication design doc I've been working on. Thank you to those folks
who have already chimed in with comments!

Cheers,
Greg

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Hello all,