Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2007/01/24 21:20:08 UTC

JS2 error page

Hello All:

Just wondering is there any way to let JS2 *not* redirect to default
page, but display our own customized error page, under the condition of
the requested page was not found (404).

Thank you.

---Yang

Re: JS2 error page

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Sie, Yang wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> Just wondering is there any way to let JS2 *not* redirect to default
> page, but display our own customized error page, under the condition of
> the requested page was not found (404).
>
> Thank you.
>
> ---Yang
The profiler valve will handle the following exceptions from the
profiler and site components based on the Spring configuration, see the
3rd constructor arg, and set it to false:

pipelines.xml:

   <bean id="profilerValve"
         class="org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl"
         init-method="initialize"

    <constructor-arg index="0">
        <ref bean="org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.Profiler" />
    </constructor-arg>
    <constructor-arg index="1">
        <ref bean="org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.PortalSite" />
    </constructor-arg>
    <constructor-arg index="2">
        <ref bean="org.apache.jetspeed.page.PageManager" />
    </constructor-arg>
    <!--
        request fallback to root folder/page enabled by default;
        if set to false, requests generate HTTP 403/404 errors
        for access errors or missing pages
    -->
    <constructor-arg index="3"><value>true</value></constructor-arg>
    <!--
        use last visited page histories to select default page
        for folder navigational urls; if set to false, the
        default page specified in PSML, (or the first page in
        the folder), is always selected
    -->
    <constructor-arg index="4"><value>true</value></constructor-arg>
   </bean>