Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Aaron Wald <wa...@walds.com> on 2000/09/11 01:01:26 UTC

"Client sent malformed Host header"

I'm kidding this error "Client sent malformed Host header" (400 Bad Request)
from Apache when I tried to make a Soap call.

I've been looking at problems reaching the servlet, but it appears to be
there, I can get the "Sorry, I don't speak via HTTP GET- you have to use
HTTP POST to talk to me." message from a browser.

I've got the SOAP4J stuff installed into tomcat & apache on Linux.

>From what docs I can find I've seen their may be some classpath issues that
I have to be sensative of. Can someone clear this up for me ?

I'm not sure where the error lies, I'm not entirely convinced I've formatted
the Call correctly even though I pretty much copied the GetStockQuote.java
sample.

Are there any FAQs around? Hopefully I've missed some resource.

--aaron

RE: "Client sent malformed Host header"

Posted by Aaron Wald <wa...@walds.com>.
Nathan,

Thank you! This fixed my problem.

--aaron
Posted by Aaron Wald <wa...@walds.com>.
Nathan,

Thank you! This fixed my problem.

--aaron
  I don't know if this will help or not, I know others are having similar
problems and there may be different causes.  Worked for me.
  If it does help please let me know.  If it doesn't help, consider posting
stderr (both the apache reply and the stacktrace) with your question so
someone can help.

  ---

  --
  Nathan Wray