Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Rengifo <jm...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/09 17:59:31 UTC

ResourceLink proble

Hi to all..

Some time ago I started a thread about a misconfiguration with the
ResourceLink element on tomcat 5.0.27 release, but no one responded to
my thread :'( ... So I am going to make the same question in a
different way, how do I setup the ResourceLink element inside a
Context element linking an Oracle database resource configurated
inside the GlobalNamingResources element, so I can link this resource
on several context configurated on my virtual hosts...

Regards

Jonathan M. Rengifo