Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com> on 2010/10/01 18:30:53 UTC

Wicket 1.4.12 Ajax problems

Hi,

I just tried migrating our app from 1.4.8 to 1.4.12. However I'm
having a lot of trouble with ajax submits now. I cannot get anything
to work.
I'm getting various problems depending on the browser.
Such errors as:
stack overflow in line 433 (IE7)
Wicket.WUPB.Def is null or not an object (line 554) (IE7)
Wicket.WUPB is undefined (Firefox).

It must be something we're not doing or missing.
Anyone got an ideas before I go spend a day or 2 trying to figure this out.

thanks for any tips.

Re: Wicket 1.4.12 Ajax problems

Posted by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com>.
We haven't used 1.4.11, so it comes from upgrading from 1.4.8 straight to 1.4.12

I'm no good at javascript at all, but I will see what I can reproduce
with a quickstart when I get time. But for now we'll stick with 1.4.8
in production.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cemal Bayramoglu <jW...@cabouge.com>.
Wayne,

Can you create a simple QuickStart we can look at?
If this problem really is related to the new Wicket release, the
sooner that can be demonstrated the better.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com