Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jakob Schlyter <ja...@cdg.chalmers.se> on 1997/08/21 10:50:02 UTC

mod_negotiation/1031: Content negotiation don't work with error documents

>Number:         1031
>Category:       mod_negotiation
>Synopsis:       Content negotiation don't work with error documents
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Running 1.2.0 we had an ErrorDocument pointing to a type map and everything
worked ok. Now, when running 1.2.3, this doesn't work anymore.
>How-To-Repeat:
'ErrorDocument /foo.var' with foo.var variying on language.
>Fix:
Work around - don't use content negotiation on error documents.
%0