Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/17 06:53:49 UTC

EC2 support moved to 0.3 release

Hi Devs,

There is significant work done for EC2 integration with the workflow
system and the Factory service. I am Flushing out the release plan and
there are significant number of JIRAs associated with the EC2 support
and most of them tagged as 0.2 release. As for my release plan it will
be unrealistic to pursue this in this release cycle and i have moved
it to 0.3 for time being.

If not objections this feature request will be considered in the next release.

--
Chathura Herath Ph.D.
https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cherath/

Re: EC2 support moved to 0.3 release

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 for moving this to 0.3 release.

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> There is significant work done for EC2 integration with the workflow
> system and the Factory service. I am Flushing out the release plan and
> there are significant number of JIRAs associated with the EC2 support
> and most of them tagged as 0.2 release. As for my release plan it will
> be unrealistic to pursue this in this release cycle and i have moved
> it to 0.3 for time being.
>
> If not objections this feature request will be considered in the next
> release.
>

> --
> Chathura Herath Ph.D.
> https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cherath/
> http://chathurah.blogspot.com/

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/

Re: EC2 support moved to 0.3 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Lahiru

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1 for moving EC2 to 0.3 release, makes sense.
>
> Suresh
>
> On Dec 17, 2011, at 12:53 AM, Chathura Herath wrote:
>
> > Hi Devs,
> >
> > There is significant work done for EC2 integration with the workflow
> > system and the Factory service. I am Flushing out the release plan and
> > there are significant number of JIRAs associated with the EC2 support
> > and most of them tagged as 0.2 release. As for my release plan it will
> > be unrealistic to pursue this in this release cycle and i have moved
> > it to 0.3 for time being.
> >
> > If not objections this feature request will be considered in the next
> release.
> >

> > --
> > Chathura Herath Ph.D.
> > https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cherath/