Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Martin, Stefan" <St...@izn.niedersachsen.de> on 2004/12/09 15:20:12 UTC

Changing the Namespace Name

hello newsgroup,

can someone tell me how i can change the namespace name correctly?
The default ist slide, but i wil change it to PMV.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<slide>
    <namespace name="PMV">
        <definition>
            <store name="tx">
                <parameter name="tlock-timeout">120</parameter>
                <nodestore
classname="org.apache.slide.store.txfile.TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore">
                    <parameter
name="rootpath">/www_pers/printserver/vvw/LRM/store/metadata</parameter>
                    <parameter
name="workpath">/www_pers/printserver/vvw/LRM/work/metadata</parameter>
                    <parameter name="defer-saving">true</parameter>
                    <parameter name="timeout">120</parameter>
                </nodestore>
                <sequencestore class

Or is there an other way to have this URL: http://<servername>:<port>/PMV/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stefan Martin

Informatikzentrum Niedersachsen (IZN)

OEUNIX
Göttinger Chaussee 259
30459 Hannover

Tel: +49 511 120 27067
Fax: +49 511 120 99 27067

Mobil: +49 163 25 24 328

E-Mail:  <ma...@izn.niedersachsen.de>
stefan.martin@izn.niedersachsen.de
Internet:  <http://www.izn.de/> http://www.izn.de

Re: Changing the Namespace Name

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
The namespace name has nothing to do with the url mapping.

If you want to use
	http://<servername>:<port>/PMV/
instead of
         http://<servername>:<port>/slide/
simply rename the slide.war to PMV.war before deploying it (or rename
the slide directory in the webapps directory of your tomcat).

Stefan

--
Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org