Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2015/08/14 10:26:29 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix Metatype 1.1.2

The vote passes with three binding +1 votes and two non binding +1 votes

Thanks everyone
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix Metatype 1.1.2

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
Not a problem! Thank you!

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix Metatype 1.1.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4826
[2] https://github.com/apache/felix/pull/20