Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 08:52:09 UTC

Ubuntu New LTS version(10.04) will be coming in next two days - Are we going to do the same for OFBiz trunk after two days?

As we are talking & planning for OFBiz another release(10.04) -
Looking forward to have this release soon :-).

Also Ubuntu is coming with its new LTS version just after two days.
For interested audience: http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown

--
Ashish
http://www.saveourtigers.com/

Re: Ubuntu New LTS version(10.04) will be coming in next two days - Are we going to do the same for OFBiz trunk after two days?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ashish,

I signed for the (big) cats. Did you know for this facing extinction species http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amur_leopard
What a pity :( I just saw a BBC doc about then this weekend, they are so beautiful when they leave in the wild (rich long fur)

Jacques