Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/05 21:32:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Jakarta Commons Collections 2.0 Released

Come and get the Commons Collections 2.0 release!

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/components.html

Commons-Collections provides a suite of classes that extend or augment the
Java Collections Framework.  Collections 2.0 includes 11 new collections and
3 new comparators, as well as several enhancements and bug fixes.  Enjoy!

- The Commons Dev Team

Performing Commons announcements

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
Opinions on Peter's post to the general list?  Our
release guidelines say to post as I did, but some
people object to cross-posting.

I don't really care much myself.  FWIW Jon's mailing
list guidelines say not to crosspost because, "people
may be subscribed to one list and not to the other.
Therefore, some people will only see part of the
conversation."  Not typically applicable to
announcements.

Change policy, or ignore?

--- Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hmmmmm - we have an announcement list at
> announcements@jakarta.apache.org for
> this sort of thing. No need to cross post.
>
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:32, Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> > Come and get the Commons Collections 2.0 release!
> >

> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/components.html
> >
> > Commons-Collections provides a suite of classes
> that extend or augment the
> > Java Collections Framework.  Collections 2.0
> includes 11 new collections
> > and 3 new comparators, as well as several
> enhancements and bug fixes.
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > - The Commons Dev Team

> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Pete

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jakarta Commons Collections 2.0 Released

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Hmmmmm - we have an announcement list at announcements@jakarta.apache.org for
this sort of thing. No need to cross post.

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:32, Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> Come and get the Commons Collections 2.0 release!
>
>     http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/components.html
>
> Commons-Collections provides a suite of classes that extend or augment the
> Java Collections Framework.  Collections 2.0 includes 11 new collections
> and 3 new comparators, as well as several enhancements and bug fixes.
> Enjoy!
>
> - The Commons Dev Team

Cheers,

Pete