Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lisdiana Alvarado <li...@rrd.com> on 2013/06/26 18:38:59 UTC

fo:marker for subtotals by page

Hi,
I'm working in a project that must generate a PDF Invoice using a XML as
source.
I'm using FOP 1.1 and the PDFs are generated almost like I expect, but my
current problem is that each page must show subtotals. I need these totals
by page, not accumulative. I'm trying using fo:retrieve-marker
(retrieve-boundary="page") in the page footer and also with
fo:retrieve-table-marker(retrieve-boundary-within-table="page") in the
footer of a table. However in both cases, subtotals contains not just the
accumulative in the current page but the amounts in the previous ones.
I've been looking samples but I can't find what I'm doing wrong. I need to
know if it's possible to do what I need to, and if so, I need a sample or
guide to know how to "reset" the subtotals in every page.

Thanks in advance.