Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/07/30 02:51:08 UTC

Tabs or spaces???

Hi xindice devs,

I'm having a really hard time preparing patches. Why? Because some of
the files using tabs, and some of the files are using 4 spaces
identation (I'm not talking about files which do not have any particular
indentation at all ;-)

I'd suggest to decide on one way (4 spaces, pls! :) and this will
simplify everybody's life - because IDEs usually support one style or
another, but not both with configuration on per-file basis :)

If I make any sense... Can somebody attend this issue?

PS I could do it too...

Vadim

Re: Tabs or spaces???

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> I'd suggest to decide on one way (4 spaces, pls! :)

*big* +1!

> PS I could do it too...

Oh yes, please do. But wait for the vote, so that you can handle it
directly. ;-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino