Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Qbyte Consulting <qb...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/04 16:59:11 UTC

Apache site rendering on mobile browser

Both my mobile chrome and safari render the apache tapestry pages down the left margin while menu bar separators spread across the top?

https://tapestry.apache.org/modules.html

Not creating a good impression. Is that apache sites fault or maintained by tapestry group?

John

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Apache site rendering on mobile browser

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
John,

The page layout is controlled by Tapestry contributers (see details here:
https://tapestry.apache.org/confluence-site-setup.html). In particular I
believe the always-horizontal "Navigation" page is the main culprit. I had
intended to fix the mobile layout many months ago but forgot about it.
Thanks for the reminder.