Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2009/05/31 20:29:41 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Please ack software grant receipt for Configurable Feature Extractor (CFE) (UIMA)]]

The Software Grant for the CFE (Configurable Feature Extractor Tool) has
been recorded (see confirmation below).

We can now import and set up this project (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1065 ).

For reference:  The Discussion thread:
http://markmail.org/message/ty6eq4ne7r4rvtim
                The Vote thread:
http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu

Thanks for everyone's patience in this :-)

-Marshall