Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/06/15 05:37:36 UTC

suporting contributions (or not ...)

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

>    I am kind of frustrated on the amount of rework/rechecks that I have to do. Please fix the
>Stub/parser abstraction and trasport abstraction documentation, so that users could program using
>those.

Samisa,

i can only second this. to this day i still do not know why WSDL2WS has so much code copied from (some version of) AXIS-Java that so easily gets out of sync and there is no unit tests to verify what modifications were added ...

thanks,

alek

RE: suporting contributions (or not ...)

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.

Yes I too asked the original developer Srinath who wrote the code to
extract the WSDL information from the SymbolTable class about this.

Srinath: could you please help us to understand why this. I mean
overriding ElementDecl class etc