Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl> on 2019/02/22 14:32:23 UTC

Incorrect information on the Apache Abdera attic page

Hi,

It seems the attic page for Apache Abdera has copied too much from the
Apache DeviceMap page.

As far as I can see the list of "Some related projects to Abdera are:"
are all completely unrelated to Abdera.

http://attic.apache.org/projects/devicemap.html
http://attic.apache.org/projects/abdera.html

Niels Basjes

Re: Incorrect information on the Apache Abdera attic page

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks; fixed.