Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Andrew Sozonnik <so...@kyivstar.net> on 2002/07/01 17:21:22 UTC

messaging and attachments

Hello peoples !

I want to create some messaging service that must transfer one xml and one
binary file in each message.
xml have to be validated via xml schema.

I create such envelope:

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> ">
<s:Body>
<processMsg xmlns="msg" orderDate="1999-10-20">
    <shipTo country="US">
        <name>Alice Smith</name>
        <street>123 Maple Street</street>
        <city>Mill Valley</city>
        <state>CA</state>
        <zip>90952</zip>
    </shipTo>
</processMsg>
</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>

Then send it. On server I do :

Vector cont =  env.getBody().getBodyEntries();
String in_xml=cont.get(1).toString();

and then I try to parse it with Xerces with schema validation turned on
but Xerces see xmlns="msg" it raise exception that it can't find local file
"msg"

turning xmlns="msg"  into xmlns:m="msg"  makes "Null pointer exception" in
messagerouter

can somebody explain me how can I provide such messaging ?

With respect,
Sozonnik Andrew.

--
This message was scanned for viruses and it's not infected.
Kyivstar GSM.

RE: messaging and attachments