Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/17 21:00:47 UTC

URGENT!!!! Patches for performance

Guys,

Please try the following files in your trees.  See if they
      A) Fix the performance problem
      B) Don't blow up the memory (Dims, expecially you here)

(See attached file: targets.xml)(See attached file: properties.xml)(See
attached file: build.xml)
Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

Re: URGENT!!!! Patches for performance

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
yep. ok on memory.

=====