Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by uniVocity support team <su...@univocity.com> on 2014/12/01 11:22:50 UTC

Please add uniVocity to the list of commercial support offerings

Hello,

Antoine Dessaigne developed a camel module
(http://camel.apache.org/univocity-parsers-formats.html) for
uniVocity-parsers (http://www.univocity.com/pages/about-parsers),
which will be available as of Camel 2.15.0.

We can offer commercial support for those users who intend to use our
parsers through this module.

Can you please update the commercial support offerings page
(http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html) to include
our company as well?

Please let us know how to proceed and whether the following content is
appropriate:

uniVocity (http://www.univocity.com)

uniVocity (http://www.univocity.com) is an Australian-based company
that provides custom-built data integration solutions and frameworks
for Java. It develops the commercial ETL framework uniVocity
(http://www.univocity.com/pages/about-univocity) and the open-source
parsing framework uniVocity-parsers
(http://www.univocity.com/pages/about-parsers). Commercial support,
including on-demand support and customization services are available.

Thank you and best regards,
Jeronimo

Re: Please add uniVocity to the list of commercial support offerings

Posted by uniVocity team <co...@univocity.com>.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
Best regards,
Jeronimo.