Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jason Taylor <jt...@dedoose.com> on 2021/01/07 00:41:15 UTC

Air SDK 33.1 F4M audio broken

As of the 33.1 SDK none of our audio in f4m files is able to playback.  Does
anyone have any idea? This is now a critical issue for us.
~ JT

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason
I recommend to add HARMAN word so Andrew Frost is aware.
I'll add him in CCO so he is aware of the issue.

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC