Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2009/02/09 22:58:45 UTC

integration test for MNG-4023

Hi,

I was wondering whether others have seen failures in this integration
test (MNG-4023). It's failing consistently on my machine, and I'm simply
calling the bootstrap with integration tests as follows:

ant with-its

I haven't dug into this too far, but it looks like the log.txt file (the
build itself) is clean...so it must be the assumptions checked in the
JUnit testcase that are failing. The tests are still running here for a
change I'm working on related to MNG-3023, so I can't check the suite
surefire output file yet.

Does anyone know anything about this test?

-john

Re: integration test for MNG-4023

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It's fine for me

On 10/02/2009, at 6:01 AM, John Casey wrote:

> Actually, it looks like the properties are coming out wrong.
>
> It looks for:
>
> assertEquals( "1", props.getProperty( "stringParams" ) );
> assertEquals( "test", props.getProperty( "stringParams.0" ) );
> assertEquals( null, props.getProperty( "stringParams.1" ) );
>

> and I have:
>
> [...]
> stringParams.1=test
> stringParams=2
> stringParams.0=test
> [...]
>
> Again, I'm not sure what this signifies (yet), or why it should be
> different.
>

> John Casey wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I was wondering whether others have seen failures in this
>> integration test (MNG-4023). It's failing consistently on my
>> machine, and I'm simply calling the bootstrap with integration
>> tests as follows:
>> ant with-its
>> I haven't dug into this too far, but it looks like the log.txt file
>> (the build itself) is clean...so it must be the assumptions checked
>> in the JUnit testcase that are failing. The tests are still running
>> here for a change I'm working on related to MNG-3023, so I can't
>> check the suite surefire output file yet.
>> Does anyone know anything about this test?
>> -john

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: integration test for MNG-4023

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Sorry, false alarm. I missed an update when I built that version of
maven locally.

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.