Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 11:55:19 UTC

Merge errors

Folks,

I am trying to merge ignite-sprint-5 into my patch branch and I get merge
conflict errors like:

#    both modified:      examples/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/aop/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/aws/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/clients/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/cloud/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/codegen/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/core/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/extdata/p2p/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/extdata/uri/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/gce/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/geospatial/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/hadoop/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/hibernate/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/indexing/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/jcl/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/jta/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/log4j/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/rest-http/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/scalar/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/schedule/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/schema-import/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/slf4j/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/spring/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/ssh/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/tools/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/urideploy/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/visor-console/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/visor-plugins/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/web/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/yardstick/pom.xml
#    both modified:      pom.xml

I have not made changes to pom.xml files and have only made change to
ClusterGroupAdapter.java.

Please advise.

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Merge errors

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Thats exactly what I did after that :)

Thanks for the headsup. I now know more ways to fix things in git!

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Merge errors

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Re: Merge errors

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Anybody else seeing these errors too?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I am trying to merge ignite-sprint-5 into my patch branch and I get merge
> conflict errors like:
>
> #    both modified:      examples/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/aop/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/aws/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/clients/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/cloud/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/codegen/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/core/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/extdata/p2p/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/extdata/uri/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/gce/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/geospatial/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/hadoop/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/hibernate/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/indexing/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/jcl/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/jta/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/log4j/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/rest-http/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/scalar/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/schedule/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/schema-import/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/slf4j/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/spring/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/ssh/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/tools/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/urideploy/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/visor-console/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/visor-plugins/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/web/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      modules/yardstick/pom.xml
> #    both modified:      pom.xml
>
> I have not made changes to pom.xml files and have only made change to
> ClusterGroupAdapter.java.
>
> Please advise.
>
> --
> Regards,