Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net> on 2017/10/01 18:04:02 UTC

Introducing myself & stepping forward

Hi all,

This is Antonio Vieiro, an old time NetBeans enthusiast based in Madrid, Spain.

I've been keeping an eye on the NetBeans incubator process for a
while. It seems there's a looong list of modules to review at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/List+of+Modules+to+Review

I was wondering if you need a hand on the review process and, if so,
I'd appreciate some further instructions on how I should proceed.

Kind regards,
Antonio

P.S.: Yep, I was a NetBeans Dream Team Member a few years ago.

Re: Introducing myself & stepping forward

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Not sure but would be good in any case:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

Gj

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.
Yep.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.
Yep, these galicians are everywhere! ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Spain)

Graciñas,
Antonio

Posted by Borxa Varela Bouzas <bo...@varelabouzas.net>.