Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anthony Kong <an...@ufjia.com> on 2003/04/28 09:18:03 UTC

aspecj and java:jar; immediately invoke the application

Hi, all,

I have a question about running aspectj plugins. Since I am new to maven,
there is still a lot I do not know about maven. If kindly points me to
documentation if answers are already there. :-)

1) I would like to create a jar file for my project for deployment sake. If
I use "maven java:jar" it  will use the following target:

java:prepare-filesystem
java:compile
java:jar-resources
test:prepare-filesystem
test:test-resources
test:compile
test:test
jar:jar

However, instead of javac I would like to use ajc (AspectJ). How can I call
aspectj:complie instead in java:compile in the above work flow?

2) Now I got a jar file of my application. Is there any target such that I
type, says, "maven run", will immediately run the application (without
deploy first and run from there)?

Regards

Anthony