Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com> on 2000/07/16 19:18:50 UTC

Question

The SOAP architecture is very intriguing, and I would like to get any opinions as to using SOAP in an application as a replacement for something like CORBA/EJB. SOAP is much less complex, and I can see how we can easily use it both internally and externally to integrate application functionality, even using it as a browser-server data communication vehicle (to be able to then process the data locally in a browser).

Any comments are appreciated.

Cory

Re: Question

Posted by Guy Galil <Gu...@ViryaNet.com>.
Read a verry interesting view on XML's Impact on Current Internet Technologies
including SOAP's impact on security and infrastructure.
http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/06/21/disruption/index.html?wwwrrr_20000621.txt

Guy

Re: Question