Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Robert <ro...@gmx.de> on 2003/11/22 16:33:58 UTC

create a working copy without checkout files

Hello.
I already have a /usr/local/MyApache2/conf/httpd.conf in my repostitory.
Now I have a new installation of Apache and the /conf directory ist't a
subversion working copy anymore.

How can I commit the new /usr/local/MyApache2/conf/httpd.conf into my
repository?

Formerly I was used to
svn checkout http://myIP:port/svn/usr/local/MyApache2/conf/ .
The space+dot told svn not to get any files but to create a working
copy. Today I noticed that this doesn't work. Does my rememberance fool
me or is that changed behavior?

What can I do to update files like that?

Thanks for help.
Robert