Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org> on 2007/11/02 22:57:38 UTC

VOTE juddi-2.0rc5

All issues targeted towards jUDDI-2.0rc5 have been resolved. I think it
is time to put out release rc5.

This release will still be based on Axis1 unfortunately while we are
waiting for an official release from
the Axis2 team, which will fix a critical issue for us.

Hopefully the next release can be 2.0 (which support UDDIv2,
after which we can focus on supporting UDDIv3 in the 3.0 release).

+1 from me.

A big thanks goes out to Jeff Faath and Tom Cunningham.

Cheers,

--Kurt

--
Kurt T Stam