Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michail Bikoulis <Mi...@ementor.no> on 2001/11/07 13:08:09 UTC

space-before.conditionality attribute in fo:block

Hello,

I use an empty fo:block with the space-before attribute sett to a number in
order to output empty space in my produced PDF file. My problem is that I
don't want this space to appear if the fo:block is at the beginning of a
page. From what I understand by reading the specification the attribute
space-before.conditionality="discard" should achieve this, but it is not
working. Is this something that is not implemented yet?

I'm using FOP 0.20.1.

Thanks,

Mike