Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/09/10 11:40:26 UTC

Re: Need Suggestion for a usecase where my hive table schema changes periodically.

This is the use case of hybrid. Here is a document shared by Roberto:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qbvB1iONBcFMFE__SuF0ayq_l1_0vwXN/view?usp=sharing

mvneethu <ne...@tigeranalytics.com> 于2018年8月28日周二 下午7:03写道:

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Need learning resources and small sample projects

Posted by Asim Ali <as...@easyemployer.com>.
Hi All,
I am new in Kylin and Hadoop, and trying to learn Kylin.
Can you suggest any learning material or small examples which help me
clarify concepts and give me some practice for Kylin.
There is limited learning resources available on Kylin.
Thanks

Asim Ali
*Software Developer*

Email: asim@easyemployer.com <al...@easyemployer.com>