Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Emir Mahmut BAHSI <em...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/14 08:41:04 UTC

Priorities in Workflows

Hi all,
I am trying to run two different workflows at the same time. I want to assign different priority values to each workflow. Each workflow will be executed and resources will be allocated based on these priority values. For instance, the workflow having the highest priority will be executed first. When it is stopped for some reason and waiting some event to occur, other workflow will be executed. When that event occurs and the second workflow was still running, second will be preempted and first workflow will be executed (Simillar scenarios can also be possible). Is there anyway to do it?

Thanks,

Emir Mahmut Bahsi
Research assistant
Dept of Computer Science at LSU