Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/19 15:17:08 UTC

Pivot's new web site

Pivot users and developers:

As of this morning, Pivot's new web site is up and running at
http://pivot.apache.org/ (the DNS has been migrated for about a week, but
the re-design is brand new).  If you have a second, please peruse the site
and give your feedback.  We'll be tweaking a few things over the coming
weeks, so if you see any layout/usability/css issues, please let us know.

Note that the old incubator site has been removed and now redirects to the
new TLP site.

Cheers,
-T

Re: Pivot's new web site

Posted by Christopher Brind <ch...@googlemail.com>.
First glance (haven't even clicked anything yet) - it looks awesome.  Really
good job!

I haven't seen anything anywhere near as good for any other TLP.  It really
has that Web 2.0/RIA feel to it and stands out from the crowd.

Excellent work.

Cheers
Chris

Re: Pivot's new web site

Posted by Vicente de Rivera III <th...@gmail.com>.
Great new site! Long time I haven't bugged everyone here, been busy with a
Java ME game using JGame engine
Thumbs up for Pivot!

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pivot users and developers:
>
> As of this morning, Pivot's new web site is up and running at
> http://pivot.apache.org/ (the DNS has been migrated for about a week, but
> the re-design is brand new).  If you have a second, please peruse the site
> and give your feedback.  We'll be tweaking a few things over the coming
> weeks, so if you see any layout/usability/css issues, please let us know.
>
> Note that the old incubator site has been removed and now redirects to the
> new TLP site.
>
> Cheers,
> -T

thirdy.derivera.googlepages.com