Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Georg Von Sperling <gv...@medaptus.com> on 2003/07/04 15:49:52 UTC

Goodbyes & Please remove me from the mailing lists

Hi all,

I used to spend a lot of time following the dev and users boards, but lately I have entirely too much work to do to continue reading the threads.

Would you please help?

Thank you kindly and good luck,

Georg.

Re: Goodbyes & Please remove me from the mailing lists

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Georg Von Sperling wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I used to spend a lot of time following the dev and users boards, but lately I have entirely too much work to do to continue reading the threads.

>Would you please help?

The mailing lists have moved to cocoon.apache.org. Please follow the
instructions at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/mail-lists.html

Sylvain