Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2013/11/24 18:07:47 UTC

S2 REST plugins , Q: IncaS2REST

Hi All

has been years we extend the current default S2 REST plugins, and we
name it Inca S2REST Plugins, which Inca mean a "component" project in
our organization

take a look: https://java.net/projects/s2restplugins/pages/Home

I wish someone can review it, and this REST plugins has full REST
POST, GET, DELETE PUT mechanisme, and we use it for years here, and we
patch several time

I believe the current S2 REST is not as complete as this, but may be
this is because our team lack to know the default REST

any idea to merge it?

or review our work?

dozens student here learn from this plugins and create startup using
this, the review will help a lot of our work, esp i believe our
quality of work may be below apache standard, helping this by review
this plugins also will help our education getting better

thx in advanced

Frans

Re: S2 REST plugins , Q: IncaS2REST

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
+1 to merge it

We modify several, and may be to much. Hehhe.

My idea, better we become one

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Frans,

as far as I know the current REST Plugin also supports POST, GET, DELETE
and PUT methods or am I wrong?
What exactly is the benefit if I use your REST Plugin instead of the
default plugin except an other way to define actions?

Best Regards

Johannes

web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Frans,

I have briefly reviewed the plugin and I see many duplicated
annotations - the same as in the Convention plugin. Was it
intentional?

Regards