Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by manya cancerian <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/19 12:06:20 UTC

Local Interpreters

hi ,

What are the local interpreters that runs inside the Zeppelin Server JVM
 as I can see that for Spark, Hive, Markdown, Shell , zeppelin starts
remote interpreters in different JVMs.

Please respond soon.

Thanks
Manya

Re: Local Interpreters

Posted by manya cancerian <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Moon and Eran for quick response, appreciate it much !

Manya

Re: Local Interpreters

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.

Re: Local Interpreters