Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by priyam32 <fo...@opensymphony.com> on 2008/11/17 08:22:21 UTC

Struts 2 Validation Problem

Hi,
I am having a problem with the positioning of the error messages using struts 2 validation. they are displayed on the top of the text field for which i have written the validation. Is there any way to change the positioning of the error messages to the right hand side of the text field which is my requiremnt. I have tried modifying the struts 2 core.jar file but i couldnt find anything related with positioning of the messages. The least i could do was changing the color of the error message by changing the controlheader-core.ftl file. Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Re: Struts 2 Validation Problem

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Please ask this question on the Struts-user mailing list; Struts-dev is for the development of Struts itself.

Thanks,
Dave