Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "Sobeck, David" <da...@thinklinkinc.com> on 2000/05/11 18:40:41 UTC

WMLSerialize

I note that Xerces 1.0.4 added a dom implementation for WML, but shouldn't
there be a corresponding WMLSerializer?

Re: WMLSerialize

Posted by Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>.
Sorry, must include "against a variety of WAP devices".

arkin

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org

Re: WMLSerialize

Posted by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com>.

Re: WMLSerialize

Posted by Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>.
WMLSerializer is not much different than an XMLSerializer with the
exception of the document declaration. Some WAP devices are very
sensitive to what goes into the document declaration, so whoever writes

Re: WMLSerialize

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.