Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dario Novakovic <da...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/03 17:29:55 UTC

setting default locale

i developed web aplication on win98 and i set default
locale by setting system properties user.language and
user.region to preferred values. everything worked
fine, dates were displayed in my native language.
however, aplication is deployed on linux and i
properties ares set to correct values but default
locale is, to my surprise, US_en and also dates are
displayed in english.
how am i supposed to set default locale then????

http://auctions.yahoo.com/