Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "james.seb7" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 11:16:32 UTC

Camel JMS Issue

Hi ,

I'm using Apache Camel 2.15 with JMS in my application. Our JMS provider is
customized Tibco (tibjms).
I'm using Java DSL to define the Camel context, Routes etc.
The following code is for JMS connectivity with Apache Camel:

   CamelContext context =  new DefaultCamelContext();
    ConnectionFactory connectionFactory=getJMSConnectionFactory();
    System.out.println("Topic connection factorty is ---->>"+
connectionFactory);

context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
     context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                     @Override
                     from("jms:topic:/myTopic/UAT/:mcf")
                     .to("file://src/main/java/agn");

                     }
              });
              ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
              context.start();
              Thread.sleep(2000);
       } finally {
              context.stop();
       }
Here, I'm able to see the connectionFactory values as
"tcp://pmsjms1.com:50276;". But when I run the program I'm getting below
error :

*Nov 06, 2015 7:20:03 AM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
handleListenerSetupFailure
INFO: JMS message listener invoker needs to establish shared Connection*

No messages are put into 'to' location from the topic mentioned in the from.

Could anyone help me to resolve this ?.

Thanks,
James

Re: Camel JMS Issue

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Can you show how you configure the connection factory?

Christian

On 06.11.2015 11:16, james.seb7 wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I'm using Apache Camel 2.15 with JMS in my application. Our JMS provider is
> customized Tibco (tibjms).
> I'm using Java DSL to define the Camel context, Routes etc.
> The following code is for JMS connectivity with Apache Camel:
>
>    public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>
>     CamelContext context =  new DefaultCamelContext();
>      ConnectionFactory connectionFactory=getJMSConnectionFactory();
>      System.out.println("Topic connection factorty is ---->>"+
> connectionFactory);
>
> context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
>       context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
>                       @Override
>                       public void configure() throws Exception {
>                       from("jms:topic:/myTopic/UAT/:mcf")
>                       .to("file://src/main/java/agn");
>
>                       }
>                });
>                ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
>                context.start();
>                Thread.sleep(2000);
>         } finally {
>                context.stop();
>         }
> Here, I'm able to see the connectionFactory values as
> "tcp://pmsjms1.com:50276;". But when I run the program I'm getting below
> error :
>
> *Nov 06, 2015 7:20:03 AM
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
> handleListenerSetupFailure
> INFO: JMS message listener invoker needs to establish shared Connection*
>
> No messages are put into 'to' location from the topic mentioned in the from.
>
> Could anyone help me to resolve this ?.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Camel JMS Issue

Posted by "james.seb7" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

As you suggested , I have increased connection time from 2 sec .Now I'm
getting more in the logs like below:

Nov 06, 2015 2:10:26 PM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
handleListenerSetupFailure

INFO: JMS message listener invoker needs to establish shared Connection

Nov 06, 2015 2:10:26 PM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful

SEVERE: Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'myTopic/UAT/:mcf'
- retrying using FixedBackOff{interval=5000, currentAttempts=0,
maxAttempts=unlimited}. Cause: invalid name or password

Looks like when trying to connect it was unable to proceed due to Invalid
username or password.

Re: Camel JMS Issue

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
And you only run the app for 2 seconds. You may want to give it more
time to startup and connect to tibco.

As camel-jms is using spring jms, so you can also search the internet
how to use tibco with spring jms as it would be the same configuration
needed on the connection factory etc.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 11:16 AM, james.seb7 <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I'm using Apache Camel 2.15 with JMS in my application. Our JMS provider is
> customized Tibco (tibjms).
> I'm using Java DSL to define the Camel context, Routes etc.
> The following code is for JMS connectivity with Apache Camel:
>
>   public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>
>    CamelContext context =  new DefaultCamelContext();
>     ConnectionFactory connectionFactory=getJMSConnectionFactory();
>     System.out.println("Topic connection factorty is ---->>"+
> connectionFactory);
>
> context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
>      context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
>                      @Override
>                      public void configure() throws Exception {
>                      from("jms:topic:/myTopic/UAT/:mcf")
>                      .to("file://src/main/java/agn");
>
>                      }
>               });
>               ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
>               context.start();
>               Thread.sleep(2000);
>        } finally {
>               context.stop();
>        }
> Here, I'm able to see the connectionFactory values as
> "tcp://pmsjms1.com:50276;". But when I run the program I'm getting below
> error :
>
> *Nov 06, 2015 7:20:03 AM
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
> handleListenerSetupFailure
> INFO: JMS message listener invoker needs to establish shared Connection*
>
> No messages are put into 'to' location from the topic mentioned in the from.
>
> Could anyone help me to resolve this ?.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Claus Ibsen