Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by bolek <bo...@bluematrix.com> on 2004/06/24 17:18:26 UTC

missing namespace element

Hello,

I'm having a little trouble with my webservice. I have written a wsdl and
generated associated source code. I edited the IMPL file and deployed
without fail. Using InfoPath as a client I tried to connect to my webservice
and got the following error when I ran a query with the webservice method:

Element 'getStringsReturn' is unexpected according to content model of
parent element '{urn:ConfigTest}getStringsResponse'.

Expecting: {urn:ConfigTest}getStringsReturn.

The actual soap message over the wire:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

 <soapenv:Body>

  <getStringsResponse xmlns="urn:ConfigTest">

   <getStringsReturn xmlns="">

    <ids>paul</ids>

    <ids>skye</ids>

    <ids>luci</ids>

    <ids>manu</ids>

    <values>apples</values>

    <values>oranges</values>

   </getStringsReturn>

  </getStringsResponse>

 </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

As indicated by InfoPath the xmlns value is missing for the getStringsReturn
element. Is it an Axis error or InfoPath problem?

What do I need to modify/implement so that getStringsReturn will have
namespace associated with it? Any help is much appreciated. Attached is my
wsdl.

Thanks,

-Bolek