Posted to users@maven.apache.org by luckyrk <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/31 13:52:22 UTC

Maven integration and release of multi-module project

My project structure looks like:
ParentA
   --Child 1(packagin pom)
        |-- subchild1(packaging: war)
        |-- subchild2(packaging: war)
        |-- subchild3(packaging: war)
        |-- subchild1(packaging: war)
   --Child 2(packaging pom)
        |-- subchild1(packaging: jar)
        |-- subchild2(packaging: pom. when i release, tar.gz is created of
this project in target directory of this project)
   --Child 3(packaging: jar. It is GUI, when button is pressed, build
operatation on pom of ParentA  is performed. When another button is pressed,
on Child1, deploy operation is performed. And I also want to access data
from Child1 and Child2).

May be you need to know how I am performing build operation on parentA.
Sample Code looks like this:

```
MavenCli cli = new MavenCli();
cli.doMain(new String[] { "clean", "install" },
"../../knowledgefinder-core", System.out, System.out);
```

I am able to do this procedure before releasing. But when I release the
project. I want to access everything using the jar file of GUI which I am
unable to do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

--
Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Users-f40176.html