Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/01 15:59:31 UTC

Re: [COMPRESS] Pack200 support in pack200 branch

It's been quite a while since this thread started so I will review my
branch today but might wait for 1.22.

While we indicated that we would address building and running pack200 in
some way on Java 14+ for 1.21, an option is to release 1.21 as is since
there are quite a few changes there already and we are updating to Java 8.

So we could do 1.21 as is followed by 1.22 with pack200 support.

One step at time.

Gary

Posted by Peter Lee <pe...@apache.org>.
> So we could do 1.21 as is followed by 1.22 with pack200 support.

+1