Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/11/10 21:05:30 UTC

[fyi] this is what a call a readable wiki!

http://wiki.ethereal.com/

--
Stefano.

Re: [fyi] this is what a call a readable wiki!

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Give me a little time. I'll get there...
>
> (1.1 to 1.2.4 upgrade for Apache Moin, which'll make this skin possible).

thanks, for tackling this

the current wiki(skin) sucks really badly!

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [fyi] this is what a call a readable wiki!

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>>
>>> http://wiki.ethereal.com/
>>>

>> FWIW, it's MoinMoin too, so probably skin can be copied over...
>

> oh, yeah, I knew that, that's why I mentioned it.

Give me a little time. I'll get there...

(1.1 to 1.2.4 upgrade for Apache Moin, which'll make this skin possible).

Upayavira

Re: [fyi] this is what a call a readable wiki!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> http://wiki.ethereal.com/

FWIW, it's MoinMoin too, so probably skin can be copied over...

Vadim

Re: [fyi] this is what a call a readable wiki!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Upayavira wrote:
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.ethereal.com/
>>
> Just curious: what is it you like about it? The skin, or the way they
> have laid out their content?
>
> The skin doesn't seem _that_ different to the rightsidebar skin I demoed
> a while ago, but the content is very clearly laid out I would say.
>
> Is that what you were meaning?

yes, air between sections and paragrahs, readable font and well edited.

still, it's a wiki, so it's suboptimal for many things, but it's a start.

Posted by Upayavira <up...@fwbo.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> http://wiki.ethereal.com/

Just curious: what is it you like about it? The skin, or the way they
have laid out their content?

The skin doesn't seem _that_ different to the rightsidebar skin I demoed
a while ago, but the content is very clearly laid out I would say.

Is that what you were meaning?

Regards, Upayavira