Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sarath S <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 00:09:15 UTC

Graphite Listener samplersList

Hi All,

Reading Graphite config in Jmx file, How do I pass all the sample names in
the "samplersList" property without manually having to type each . I have
around 40 API URL's to test and the URLs/test names comes from a CSV Data
Set. I don't want to manually update the CSV Data Set and the samplersList
each time when we add  a new API.

Is there a wildcard or some property I can use? Just to be clear, I don't
want to use the 'summaryOnly" , I want to track each test individually in
graphite

Thanks,
Sarath