Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jason Novotny <jd...@lbl.gov> on 2002/09/12 18:51:26 UTC

portlet controllers

Hi,

    I'm trying to better understand how the portlet layout works in
Jetspeed. Is there any documentation on this? In particular I see some
file called controllers.xreg which seems to have info on various
PortletControllers-- how does this get instantiated/loaded if at all by
Turbine.java or the "portlet container"? Any other info, especially some
kind of sequence diagram or explanation in that format would be very
helpful to me.

    Thanks very much, Jason